[UPDATE: Regret to inform Uniqorn – A Corporate Quiz Challenge, that was scheduled to be held on Saturday, 10th March, 2018 has been postponed. Please contact any of the following for details/refund.
Sanchit Prabhakar, (M): +91 7982072810 (O): 11 49545454 (EXT.242) [email protected]
Yogesh Srivastav (M): +91 99719 98934 (E): [email protected]
Mantosh Singh, (M): 9313357436 (E): [email protected]]
After the hugely successful inaugural edition, Uniqorn – A Corporate Quiz Challenge is back for its 2nd edition on 10th March, at PHDCCI, New Delhi.
The quiz will be hosted by quizmaster Ajay Poonia.
1. The quiz is open to working professionals (includes office executives, businessmen and self-employed professionals), B-school and college students in India.
2. A team consists of two members. Both must be from the same company.
3. There is no cap on the number of teams that can participate from the same company/institute. However, no single individual can represent more than one team.
4. Every team has to fill the participation form and attach the following:
a. Cheque for the participation fee (Not valid for online transfer)
b. (For corporate) Photocopy of employee id and visiting cards of both members. (For B-School/College) Photocopy of identity card issued by the institute of both members.
5. All participants must bring their original employee/student id card at the venue and should present it when asked for by the organizing committee.
6. Please ensure that the completed participation form, along with the relevant documents, reaches the mailing address by 5 pm on 1st March, 2018. You will receive a confirmation via email within 48 hours of receipt of documents. If you do not register by 1st March, please register at the venue on the day of the event.
7. For spot registration at the venue, please fill the participation form and attach 4.(a) and 4.(b)
8. The organizing committee reserves the right to reject the participation of any team at its discretion.
9. A company / B-school should have at least 4 teams participating for it to be eligible for the ‘Best Quizzing Company’ Prize. In case more than 4 teams participate, the average of highest scoring 4 teams from the company will be considered.
10. Any team arriving at the venue after the beginning of the preliminary round of the quizmaster will not be permitted to participate and their participation fee will not be refunded.
11. The decision of the quizmaster and the organizing committee is final and binding. For all other matters, PHDCCI will be the sole deciding authority.
12. All prizes awarded are non-transferable.
13. All prizes will be subject to conditions. Responsibility of any taxes as may be applicable on the prizes will be borne by the recipients.
14. Any dispute regarding the gifts awarded shall need to be cleared with the manufacturer directly. PHDCCI has no responsibility towards redemption of the said vouchers and prizes.
15. Transportation and courier charges of the prizes will be the sole responsibility of the recipients. PHDCCI shall bear no cost of delivering or handling charges of the prizes.
16. Disputes if any will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
17. In case of any queries, please write to [email protected] or [email protected]
18. The participation form with the attachments must be sent to ‘Mr. Mantosh Singh, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110016’
19. PAN: AAACP1438L and GSTIN: 07AAACP1438L1ZE